Thursday, January 29, 2015

About Me!

Hi there, my name is Caitlyn Pendergast and I am a junior here at Rhode Island College. Most people I know took FNED 346 during their freshman year so I feel quite behind, but it is better to be here late than never because it means I am moving forward! I will be applying for the actual Art Education program after this semester, I have had to take a bunch of studio art classes before I could move on to the education part of my major. It has taught me, though, how important it is to learn as much as you can about the skill you'll be teaching in the future. This past winter break was really fun because I relaxed, spent a lot of time with friends, went to New York City, and turned 21, but even though it's been sad to see the break go I know that we are all ready for a great semester and summer will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment